Article 1 - Definitions
In these conditions the following terms have the following meanings:
- Additional agreement: an agreement whereby the consumer acquires products, digital content and / or services in connection with a distance contract and these goods, digital content and / or services are supplied by the entrepreneur or by a third party on the basis of an agreement between that third party and the entrepreneur;
- Reflection period: the period within which the consumer can exercise his right of withdrawal;
- Consumer: the natural person who does not act for purposes related to his trade, business, craft or profession;
- Day: calendar day;
- Digital content: data that is produced and supplied in digital form;
- Duration agreement: an agreement that extends to the regular delivery of goods, services and / or digital content during a certain period;
- Durable data carrier: any tool - including e-mail - that enables the consumer or entrepreneur to store information that is addressed to him personally in a way that future consultation or use during a period that is tailored to the purpose what the information is for and which allows unaltered reproduction of the stored information;
- Right of withdrawal: the possibility for the consumer to withdraw from the contract within the cooling-off period;
- Entrepreneur: the natural or legal person who is a member of Stichting Webshop Keurmerk and offers products, (access to) digital content and / or remote services to consumers;
- Distance contract: an agreement that is concluded between the entrepreneur and the consumer in the context of an organized system for selling of products, digital content and / or services from a distance, whereby up to and including the conclusion of the agreement, exclusive or joint use is made of one or more techniques for distance communication;
- Technology for distance communication: means that can be used to conclude an agreement, without the consumer and entrepreneur having to meet in the same room at the same time;
Article 2 - Identity of the entrepreneur
9628 ZG Siddeburen
Article 3 - Applicability
These general terms and conditions apply to every order placed in the webshop at shop.vana-events.nl
Article 4 - The offer
The offer is as mentioned in the webshop. If there is uncertainty, the customer must inquire before placing an order.
Article 5 - The agreement
When clicking on order at the payment page of the webshop, the customer places an order with payment obligation. This results in an agreement whereby Vana Events delivers the ordered products. If this is not possible, the customer is entitled to a refund of the money paid.
Article 6 - Right of withdrawal
Within 14 days it is possible to change your mind and return the ordered goods in new condition (salable) to the above address. After this, the full purchase amount will be refunded.
Article 7 - Obligations of the consumer during the reflection period
During the reflection period, the consumer is obliged to inspect the product in such a way that it can be returned within 14 days.
Article 8 - Exercise of the right of withdrawal by the consumer and costs thereof
The costs for returning the order are for the consumer, unless otherwise agreed.
Article 9 - Obligations of the entrepreneur in case of withdrawal
After receipt of the goods, the entrepreneur will refund the money paid.
Article 10 - Exclusion of right of withdrawal
Our CDs and digital downloads are an exception to the right of withdrawal. These cannot be returned.
Article 11 - The price
The price of the products are as stated in the webshop, unless a typing error has occurred.
Article 12 - Compliance and extra warranty
If something does not meet fair quality requirements, we will do our best to find an appropriate solution
Article 13 - Delivery and implementation
Shipment of the ordered item will take place within 7 days.
Article 15 - Payment
Payment is made in the webshop prior to sending the order.
Article 16 - Return policy
Articles can be returned within 30 days, provided there are no signs of use and with the exception of CDs and digital downloads. Send an email to email@example.com and we will provide you with a special return link (within Europe) and clear information on how to act. Costs for the return shipment will be borne by the consumer. After receiving the return shipment, we strive to refund the purchase amount within 5 working days.
Article 17 - Complaints procedure
If you have a complaint, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer you as soon as possible.